| Join us for a fun filled evening!|
Support Keep Kanab Unspoiled!
What to expect:
– Authentic German cuisine created by the Turner’s, based on old family recipes. Vegan options included.
– Concert with Paul Boruff from Salt Lake City, who has played in Kanab many times.
– A fun and casual time with like minded people, enjoying great food and great times together.
– Revel in the lovely sounds and lyrics of Paul Boruff as he takes us on a musical journey, mixing different styles and time periods.
What to bring:
– a $25.00 donation for the concert and food
– your own beer or other beverages
598 S. Hillside Drive, Kanab
Friday, Oct 18th, 7:00-9:00pm
Questions? Contact the event host, Christiane Turner: email@example.com
To learn more about Paul Boruff please visit his facebook profile at https://www.facebook.com/paul.boruff
“We are happy to support KEEP KANAB UNSPOILED and their effort to preserve the beauty of Kanab and surroundings.”
- The Political Economy of Frac Sand Mining in Southern Utah – Dean Baker
- Keep Kanab Unspoiled Protests Water Diversion for Frac Sand Mine